Pan-Clan
*****Please note that your Username will be your 1st name and your last name
Password will remain as you set it.*****
Pan-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May need a little assistance - Attleborough

Go down

May need a little assistance - Attleborough Empty May need a little assistance - Attleborough

Post  Jack Milton Tue 1 May 2018 - 20:48

Due to a major power* failure one of my bikes are stuck in Attleborough, Norfolk at my brothers place. Arranging to get it shipped back up here but may need a couple of able bodied types to help move it into the van being used. Still waiting on "when" but hoping its going to be collected either Thursday or Friday evening. May already have one body but I cannot get back down there just now so a couple more would be handy Wink

*Suspect a loom problem or the main relay is goosed, the block that holds the 30amp fuse. Kept blowing fuses and would rather my mechanic up here fixed it (he will know whats wrong straight away once he gets the bike)
Jack Milton
Jack Milton

Back to top Go down

May need a little assistance - Attleborough Empty Re: May need a little assistance - Attleborough

Post  Jack Milton Fri 4 May 2018 - 4:16

Extra help no longer needed, bike loaded up yesterday evening for journey home today Smile
Jack Milton
Jack Milton

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum